- Cytotoxicity assessment
- Apoptosis detection assay
- Fine particulate matter for Lung toxicity measurements
- Potential for acute toxicity in pulmonary
Inhaled Drug Development
- Mucociliary clearance
- Absorption into lung tissue
- pulmonary metabolism
Assessing the lung risk of particulate matter
Therefore, in this study, a stable dynamic human microphysiological system was established and optimized using alveolar epithelial cells and vascular endothelial cells. This bionic system can efficiently simulate the dynamic exposure effects of SiO 2 and diesel exhaust particles (DEP) in vitro, while simultaneously detect and analyze the harmful components in the alveoli.
How the service works:
Dedicated service personnel will work with you throughout the process to help you achieve your ideals and goals.
1. We will discuss with you to gain a better understanding of your needs and objectives.
2. Choose the appropriate lung site based on your objective, such as bronchi, terminal bronchi, alveoli, and disease in vitro model.
3. Our team of professional developers will design exclusive experimental procedures for you.
4. Data analysis engineers perform statistical analysis and analyze results.
5. We will provide professional reports illustrating methods and results with all raw data.